JIM MOSS is the founder and Managing Director of PRM with over 35 years of human resource management consulting experience, and he will serve as Project Leader on this assignment.
- Prior to founding PRM in 1999, he spent the past 23 years in consulting as Towers Perrin’s Rewards Practice Leader for the Washington Consulting Office.
- He has conducted numerous classification and compensation benchmarking studies for many diverse organizations, including public utilities and quasi-government organizations.
- He has developed numerous employee pay and benefits programs, as well as total rewards and recognition programs, for government, quasi-government, non-profit and profit-making companies.
- Some of his clients include Dominion Power, Council of the District of Columbia, BG&E, DC Water and Sewer Authority, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, US Generating Company, Virginia Lottery, Washington Gas, and the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission.
- In addition to compensation studies, Jim served as an expert witness in the area of executive compensation on behalf of Washington Gas and BG&E
- He has written many articles and frequently provides commentary on compensation program design in not-for-profit organizations.
- Jim graduated in 1970 with a B.A. degree in philosophy from Morehouse College and has taken graduate studies at New York University. He is a member of World At Work and the Society for Human Resource Management.