Dolores specializes in coaching executives and senior leaders to assist them in achieving the results they want and need. Ms. Davis uses an inquiry guided process to tap into the knowledge and experiences of her clients, creating awareness that helps promote insights and change.
Her expertise includes Leadership Development, Cultural Diversity and Inclusion, Performance and Change Management. She has worked in industries ranging from telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, government, food services, academia and workforce development. Dolores is proficient in both individual and group coaching.
- Senior leaders at a major Healthcare Informational Services company – conducted both individual and group coaching in conjunction with their leadership development program
- Leadership Diversity and Inclusion Consulting firm – provided coaching services as a sub-contractor to senior leaders at major pharmaceutical firms
- Workforce Development company – coached VP and Director level leaders on leadership presence, performance management and diversity and inclusion matters
Dolores has over 20 years as an internal leader managing an Employee Relations Department for a major Financial Services organization as well as a Call Center for a major Telecommunication company. Dolores has worked as a Leadership Trainer and Organizational Development consultant. She managed trainers corporate-wide in the Training and Education area of a major Financial Services company. As an entrepreneur, Dolores is well experienced in designing, developing and customizing training and coaching services for industry leaders in both the private and not-for-profit sectors.
Her coaching experience includes individual and group coaching for senior leaders at a major Healthcare Informational Services company, pharmaceutical and technology firms, a local medical college and workforce development companies.
Ms. Davis was awarded a Master in Human Resources from the American University in Washington, DC. In addition she has completed the following certificate programs:
- Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Benchmarks 360 Degree Assessment, Center for Creative Leadership, NC
- Organization Systems and Development (OSD) program at the Gestalt Institute, Cleveland, OH
- Emotional Intelligence, Multi-Health Systems, Inc, Boston, MA
- The Hay Group’s Emotional Competency Inventory (ECI) Accreditation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Otto Kroeger Corporation, Silverspring MD
Ms. Davis is a member of the following organizations:
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- ICF – Philadelphia chapter
- Association for Talent development (ATD)
- National Training Laboratories, (NTL)